Our Core Values
At Jason Windows we pride ourselves on the culture that has been created for our people. Our Core Values play a significant part of our culture and they define how things are done at Jason Windows. We embed them into everything we do; they are a big part of our success, both for our teams and for our people as individuals.
We refer to our Core Values as our 4T’s :
Everyone working together and supporting each other
Being accountable for the success of the business, your co-workers and yourself
Being reliable and dependable
Meeting our promises and fulfilling others expectations
The Jason Windows Difference
- The Jason product range is designed specifically for the WA construction market. Some national brands require adaptors to span the double-brick cavities often used in WA.
- Jason Windows has developed a unique product testing facility, the first of its kind in WA
- Product strength and structural ratings are higher than the minimum standard requirements
- Most Jason products have an air conditioning rating. This means the seals are of a quality that allows very little air leakage and prevents the product from rattling, providing improved acoustic and thermal performance.
- Jason products operate freely and smoothly, with all roller systems tested to perform with ease under heavy glass loads
- Jason Hinged Doors come with deadlocks for extra security
- Windows are all key locked, with Breezelocks on the Jason sliding windows. This allows you to lock your windows in the open position, providing air circulation and security
- Jason Windows offers 4mm glazing in windows as a minimum. Some suppliers provide 3mm glazing.
- Jason Windows offers 5mm as standard for grade A safety glass in doors and windows. Some suppliers will substitute 4mm grade A safety glass where the standard allows it.
- The Jason Double Glazing range uses argon gas to create a more effective insulation break. This greatly reduces both heat flow and thermal conductivity through the window.
Product Specialists At Your Fingertips
Jason Windows Product Specialists have been specifying windows, doors, glazing and security screens for Western Australian home owners since the 1960s. Our team of Product Specialists offer expert advice in choosing the right products to suit your budget, lifestyle and needs.
Servicing For The Life of Your Home
Jason Windows will handle all warranty maintenance enquiries directly with you and continue to manage all maintenance and servicing needs outside of the warranty, for the life of your home. Jason Windows is the only window and door manufacturer in WA to offer this level of service and support for homeowners.
Do Your Own Research
Jason Windows believes in transparency and encourages all potential customers to read reviews for Jason Windows from other West Australian home owners. See for yourself how Jason Windows products perform and how our team support home owners with after sale service.