Come and join our Marketing team in this newly created part time role of Social Media and Content Coordinator.
- Part time, 16 hours per week (flexible with choice of days/time)
- $55-65k per annum pro rata plus superannuation and mobile phone
- Full training provided with on-going personal development
Introduction to Jason Windows
Jason Windows is WA’s premier manufacturer of aluminium windows and doors and is committed to setting ever increasing standards in product quality and innovation, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and delivering on time and in full. Jason Windows employs over 300 employees, operates out of our purpose-built premises in Welshpool and has an office in Bunbury supporting the South-West region. It is widely recognised for its premium aluminium window and door products in the WA market.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join us and make their mark in a relatively new marketing team. We work hard to deliver to our customer’s needs, but get to have fun and celebrate our successes. We are currently involved in some exciting projects within the business and we now require this role to create and manage content for the company website and social media accounts in line with the company content strategy and social media strategy. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Create and manage content for all identified customer needs.
- Create and manage content for key target audiences including builders and home owners.
- Distribute content through website and social media channels.
- Create and manage an ongoing content calendar.
- Prepare and analyse a monthly social media report.
- Marketing Degree majoring in either communication or journalism.
- Previous experience in a social media role.
- Previous experience or understanding of content marketing principles and journey mapping.
- Effective task management skills.
- High customer focus approach – our customers are everything to us.
- MS Office suite exposure.
- Team player capable of working towards the ‘Bigger Picture’.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think on your feet to develop alternative solutions to meet the changing needs of customers.
- Alignment to the Jason Windows Core Values (the 4T’s): Teamwork, Taking Responsibility, Trust and Total Commitment.
- Knowledge of the window/building industry highly regarded
What you get in return:
- Working with modern technology
- Work-life balance
- Optional Social Club
- Christmas & New-year holiday shutdown period
- Free on-site parking
- On-site canteen
- Casual dress Fridays
- Modern showroom and offices
To apply for this role please submit your resume and cover letter which outlines your suitability for the role.