At Jason Windows, we’re just as invested in your home as you are. After hearing from customers with Jason windows & doors who have been disappointed with alternative products, we designed and crafted a range of security screen doors to fully integrate into the Jason suite of products in terms of security and strength while continuing to deliver a stylish look for your home.
Pets love to paw their way through flyscreen doors which are designed to keep insects out, not animals. Upgrading to security screens will ensure your pets and children are kept on the safe side while saving you the ongoing hassle and expense of re-meshing your flyscreens.
Incorporating the strength, quality, and design features Jason Windows is renowned for, our security screen doors will fully integrate with your existing Jason frames.
All Jason Security Screens come with a 10 year structural warranty supported by an extensive network of installers and service technicians throughout the Metro area and South West. You will have the confidence that this warranty is backed by Jason Windows. Read our full warranty statement here.
Available in stainless steel woven mesh or perforated aluminium, the range includes:
- Aluminium Entry Security Screen Doors
- Timber Framed Entry Security Screen Doors
- Hinged Door Security Screen Doors
- Sliding Door Security Screen Doors
- Stacking Door Security Screens Doors
Custom designed for your existing Jason doors without the need for modification.
TRIPLE LOCK SYSTEM
All Jason security doors have a triple lock, one flick system. With one flick three locking points are activated on the door giving you extra protection from the door being wrenched at the top or bottom by an intruder.
STYLISH & SLEEK
Concealed fixings for a stylish, professional appearance.
Our team of trusted installers all hold WA Police Security Licences and Jason Windows is a proud member of the National Security Screen Association (NSSA).
PROTECTION FOR YOUR FAMILY
Choose from our premium 316 marine grade stainless steel woven mesh or our perforated aluminium range. Both tested to Australian standards.
Jason Windows have partnered with Zip and can now offer interest-free options on our
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Security
- Perforated Marine Grade Aluminium Security Screens.
Call our security screen sales team today for an interest free security screen quote or click here to get a quote. Terms & conditions apply.
All Jason Security Screens are rigorously tested to ensure they meet relevant Australian and Industry Standards including:
- Security tested to AS5039-2008 / AS5041-2003
– Dynamic Impact Test – Determines the resistance of the security product to a specified level of attack in the form of impact energy. This test simulates an attacker kicking the screen.
– Jemmy Test – Determines the resistance of the security product to a specified level of attack with a lever force.
– Pull Test – Determines the resistance of the security product to a specified level of attack in the form of a pulling force.
– Knife Shear Test – Determines the resistance of the security mesh infill to a specified level of attack with a heavy duty trimming knife.
- Sliding Door Lock tested to AS4145.2-2008
- Fire Attenuation tested to AS1530.4-2005(App B7)
- Bushfire tested to AS1530.8.1-2007
- Salt Spray Testing:
– Our perforated aluminium security screens have undergone a 3,000 our acetic acid salt spray and a 3,000 hour neutral salt spray test regime.
– Our 316 marine grade stainless steel security screens exceed the exposure milestone of 8,000 hours of salt spray and are
ideal for seaside environments.
Our team of trusted installers all hold WA Police Security Licences and Jason Windows is a proud member of the National
Security Screen Association (NSSA).
Backed by a 10-year structural warranty, our experienced, friendly team of service technicians can service ALL your Jason Windows products for the life of your home.