Jason Windows offer a structural product warranty for a period of 10 years and a moving parts warranty for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery.
Please click here for our Warranty Statement.
The extent of the warranty is limited to defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials for a period of ten (10) years from the date of practical completion, subject to the following conditions:
Moving parts which are subject to wear as part of normal use are guaranteed for a period of two (2) years from the date specified above.
- The product must be installed and maintained in accordance with Jason Windows installation and maintenance recommendations, and the relevant Australian Standards (www.standards.org.au).
- Manufacturing standards and tolerances are not deemed defects.
- The customer must not carry out any remedial work to allegedly defective products without first obtaining the written consent of Jason Windows to do so.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Products that have been subjected to abuse, misuse or neglect.
- Colour variations or shades that may occur with powder coat or anodised finishes.
- Products that have not been maintained in accordance with the Care and Maintenance instructions specified by Jason Windows.
- Products which have been supplied according to a required specification, where such specifications are subsequently determined as inappropriate.
- Products that have been subject to abnormal conditions, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar.
- Products which have been supplied but not installed in accordance with the requirements of the National Construction Code.
- Products subjected to corrosive environments.
- To the extent permitted by law, any consequential loss arising from defective or faulty products supplied by Jason Windows Pty Ltd.
Jason Windows Pty Ltd:
- Accepts no responsibility for glass breakage once installed (except for faulty installation or materials).
- Assumes no liability for damage to whole of product caused by cleaning agents or brick cleaning acids.
For information regarding Aluminium Corrosion, please click here.