At Jason Windows, we’re just as invested in your home as you are. After hearing from customers with Jason windows & doors who have been disappointed with alternative products, we designed and crafted a range of security screen doors to fully integrate into the Jason suite of products in terms of security and strength while continuing to deliver a stylish look for your home.
Incorporating the strength, quality, and design features Jason Windows is renowned for, our security screen window range will fully integrate with your existing Jason window frames.
All Jason Security Screens come with a 10 year structural warranty supported by an extensive network of installers and service technicians throughout the Metro area and South West. You will have the confidence that this warranty is backed by Jason Windows. Read our full warranty statement here.
Designed to specifically suit Jason window frames seamlessly without the need for modification. Not sure if you have Jason Windows products in your home? Give us a call and we can help you determine if you have Jason Windows products in your home, or we can check for you with a site visit.
UNIQUE WATER DRAINAGE SYSTEM
Some security screens can block your windows drainage system allowing the water to build up and overflow into your home. The Jason’s range of security screens have a unique water drainage system allowing the water to drain outside. The system also allows for sand and dust to be easily washed away with water.
PROTECTION FOR YOUR FAMILY
Choose from our premium 316 marine grade stainless steel woven mesh or our perforated aluminium range. Both tested to Australian standards.
Our window security screens can be safely and easily installed from inside your home, limiting potential damage to your gardens. For two storey homes, you can avoid the cost and hassle of scaffolding which is required by other security screen providers to install the screens from the outside.
STYLISH & SLEEK
Have you ever noticed security screen products with ugly screws and rivets in full view? Jason Windows security products have been designed to ensure the style of your home won’t be compromised. Our fixings are concealed and not visible on the outer screen, offering a sleek look to blend in with the style of your home.
Our team of trusted installers all hold WA Police Security Licences and Jason Windows is a proud member of the National Security Screen Association (NSSA).
Jason Windows have partnered with Zip and can now offer interest-free options on our
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Security
- Perforated Marine Grade Aluminium Security Screens.
Call our security screen sales team today for an interest free security screen quote or click here to get a quote. Terms & conditions apply.
All Jason Security Screens are rigorously tested to ensure they meet relevant Australian and Industry Standards including:
- Security tested to AS5039-2008 / AS5041-2003
– Dynamic Impact Test – Determines the resistance of the security product to a specified level of attack in the form of impact energy. This test simulates an attacker kicking the screen.
– Jemmy Test – Determines the resistance of the security product to a specified level of attack with a lever force.
– Pull Test – Determines the resistance of the security product to a specified level of attack in the form of a pulling force.
– Knife Shear Test – Determines the resistance of the security mesh infill to a specified level of attack with a heavy duty trimming knife.
- Sliding Door Lock tested to AS4145.2-2008
- Fire Attenuation tested to AS1530.4-2005(App B7)
- Bushfire tested to AS1530.8.1-2007
- Salt Spray Testing:
– Our perforated aluminium security screens have undergone a 3,000 our acetic acid salt spray and a 3,000 hour neutral salt spray test regime.
– Our 316 marine grade stainless steel security screens exceed the exposure milestone of 8,000 hours of salt spray and are
ideal for seaside environments.
Our team of trusted installers all hold WA Police Security Licences and Jason Windows is a proud member of the National
Security Screen Association (NSSA).
Backed by a 10-year structural warranty, our experienced, friendly team of service technicians can service ALL your Jason Windows products for the life of your home.
The National Construction Code (NCC) specifies requirements for the prevention of falls from openable windows. The intent of these requirements is to limit the risk of a person (especially a young child) falling through an openable window. This document from the National Security Screen Association (NSSA) outlines these requirements and the responsibilities of manufacturers and installers of security screens.